Monday, February 23, 2009

Shoes + Food + Music = A great party!!




We played tonight for the launch of Christian LouBoutin's new luxury shoe collection inspired by Marie Antoinette.
The event was held at the very cozy Marche Moderne Restaurant in South Coast Plaza and while I was too busy to eat I'd say the food looked amazing!

The event was produced flawlessly by my good friend Jeff Brown http://www.brownhotevents.com/ who did a amazing job with the decor.

Photos taken by the very talented Fashion photographer John Watkins. http://www.johnwatkinsphotographer.com/

I set the tone for the night with a very eclectic mix of French Lounge along with some tracks from the "I Love Serge" & "French Cafe" compilations.

If you like that style you should also check out The Bajofondo Tango Club.

1 comment:

  1. What a great blog Mr DJ. OH and by the way...I love your slogan. Cheesy DJ's are so 1984. I love your style and hope you keep rocking to the wee hours of forever!!!!

    ReplyDelete